Don’t Pay More For Less
- A complete protocol written in plain English based on visual observations and laboratory data is provided with our reports within ONE business day at no additional cost!
- We ARE the lab so there’s no downtime waiting for lab results to come in.
- We are the ONLY lab to offer on-site service for absolute immediate results, (available upon request).
- We carry a $1 million Errors & Omissions insurance policy
- Excellent references – 95% of our business comes from referrals.
- We can usually schedule appointments the very next day from your phone call.
- We read 100% of all samples collected, not 15%-25% like most labs.
- Our results are accurate and legally defensible and we provide expert witness testimony.
- We have no conflict of interest by having a “sister company”. However, we never leave you with nobody to turn to. A referral list is provided to all our customers.
- Your confidentiality is upheld by our professional staff:
Although we would love to list names of residential and commercial establishments we have inspected and analyzed, that would be a breach of privacy and unethical. We treat all our customers with the same confidentiality.
LOW PRICES WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS – CALL FOR A PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
We are Florida State licensed Certified Mold Assessors and Certified Mold Inspectors – all insured!
Experienced in performing mold inspections/analyses for:
- Insurance claims such as hurricane and water damage
- Real estate transactions
- Construction sites
- Commercial properties such as restaurants and office complexes
- Health care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes
- Multi-unit complexes such as condominiums and strip malls
And, of course, homes and apartments
• Allergies & Asthma
• Black Mold
• Home Inspection
• Indoor Air Quality
• Industrial Hygiene
• Microbiology Laboratory
• Mildew Testing
• Mold Inspections
• Mold Testing
• Sick Building Syndrome
• Toxic Mold
• Water Damage Inspections
Call us at 754-244-MOLD (6653) to schedule ‘ an inspection.
I like your promptness, pricing and ease of contact. I will continue to send jobs from my first party homeowner’s cases.
Dan D. – Murphy, Rex & Sloan, P.A., Boca Raton FL