- Microbiologists who are licensed by the State of Florida Department of Health Division of Quality Assurance – the highest possible credentials!
- Low prices compared to other companies with no hidden add-on costs.
With On-Site Mold Analysis you get:
- A complete protocol written in plain English based on visual observations and laboratory data is provided with our reports within ONE business day at no additional cost!
- We ARE the lab so there’s no down time waiting for lab results to come in.
- We are the ONLY lab to offer on-site service for absolute immediate results, (available upon request).
- We carry a $1 million Errors & Omissions insurance policy
- Excellent references – 95% of our business comes from referrals.
- We can usually schedule appointments the very next day from your phone call.
- We read 100% of all samples collected, not 15%-25% like most labs.
- Our results are accurate and legally defensible and we provide expert witness testimony.
- We have no conflict of interest by having a “sister company”. However, we never leave you with nobody to turn to. A referral list is provided to all our customers.
- Your confidentiality is upheld by our professional staff:
Although we would love to list names of residential and commercial establishments we have inspected and analyzed, that would be a breach of privacy and unethical. We treat all our customers with the same confidentiality.
We are experienced in performing Mold Inspections, as well as, Analyses for:
Homes and apartments
Real estate transactions
Insurance claimsSuch as hurricane and water damage
Health care facilitiesSuch as hospitals and nursing homes
Commercial propertiesSuch as restaurants and office complexes
Multi-unit complexesSuch as condominiums and strip malls
On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc has membership in
- IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association)
- ACGIH (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists)
- NAMRI (National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors)
- Environmental Assessment Association
- AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association)
- NAMP (National Association of Mold Professionals)
- MICRO (Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization)
We are Certified Broward County Vendors, Broward College Certified, Women owned and Minority Business designation with Certified Business Enterprise, Broward Health Office of Supplier Diversity Certified, Florida Department of Transportation Certified, South Florida Water Management District Certified, County Business Enterprise certified, Small Business Enterprise certified, and are certified by Broward County Public Schools Diversity & Outreach Program. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an A rating from Angie’s List.