Let’s be real, mold is everywhere, but depending on the species and amount present, mold can be associated with a variety of health issues ranging from mild allergy symptoms to serious health problems.
The availability of moisture determines the growth rate of mold. Poor care of A/C systems, hidden plumbing or roof leaks, deferred maintenance, and hurricane or flood damage can all lead to abnormal mold growth in your Davie, Florida home, office or school. The buildings we work in and homes we live and sleep in are filled with suitable food sources for mold. The current methods in which building materials are processed make it easier for mold to digest the material and flourish.
At On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc. we offer an affordable solution to alleviate your concerns. Our state licensed Certified Mold Inspectors come fully equipped with all the necessary equipment to do an accurate mold inspection, usually the next business day from your phone call to us. Unlike other companies who send their samples out to a lab, we have an in-house lab so we can offer you a full, easy to understand, report the very next business day, complete with a detailed mold remediation plan. These extremely fast results can help identify where your problem areas lie and how they can be effectively remedied to decrease the health risks associated with mold.
If you or your family in Davie, Florida are experiencing any of these health problems:
- Sinus Congestion, Sneezing, Wheezing, Coughing, or Asthma
- Skin Rashes
- Memory Loss
- Chronic Fatigue
- Unexplained Aches and Pains
- Headaches or Migraines
- Blurry Vision, or Burning, Watery Eyes
- Itching or Hives
Especially if these symptoms only occur in a certain location such as home, work, or school; mold may have contaminated your environment. Let On-Site Mold Analysis inspect your Davie, Florida premises for mold today!
Why choose us?
Just look at what you get with On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc
- Our prices are low compared to other companies and we offer fast results.
- Microbiologists who are licensed by the State of Florida Department of Health Division of Quality Assurance and State Licensed CMIs (Certified Mold Inspectors) performing both initial mold inspections and post-remediation verification (clearance) testing
- A complete remediation protocol based on our visual assessment and mold analysis is included in our reports along with laboratory data, photo documentation, and interpretation written in plain English
- We ARE the lab so there’s no down time waiting for lab results to come in
- Next business day results at no extra charge
- Schedule of appointments usually the very next day from the inquiry phone call giving you the ability to satisfy your customer’s needs quickly
- We can analyze samples you obtain from your customers within one business day and at a competitive rate
- Excellent references (95% of our business comes from referrals)
- We provide expert witness testimony
- We carry a $2 million E&O insurance policy
On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc has membership in:
ACGIH (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists)
IESO (Indoor Environmental Standards Organization)
NAMRI (National Association of Mold Remediators & Inspectors)
EAA (Environmental Assessment Association)
AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association)
ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers)
We are also EMPAT proficient